Exulans provides a wide array of products and services to improve compliance with fisheries and marine conservation law.
- Analyses of:
- Law Enforcement systems, processes & capacities
- Analytical & intelligence capabilities & needs
- Legal & Regulatory frameworks
- Prosecutorial System strengths & weaknesses
- Officer skills and knowledge
- Recommended solutions including:
- Policy & legal changes
- Technology tools
- Practical tools such as job aids, documentation formatting
- Methodologies for monitoring and surveillance
- Standard Operating Procedures from the ocean to the courtroom
- Mechanisms to maximize use of international legal instruments (e.g. Regional Fishery Management Organizations, Bilateral and Multi-lateral agreements)
Past customers have included both governmental and non-governmental organizations based in the U.S., Western and Central Pacific, Central America and East Africa. Our products and services can
benefit anyone concerned with promoting compliance with laws or regulations.